My Neighbor

I recently moved to a new area. I walked a lot because it was my way of staying in shape. I walked through the alley for a shortcut mostly. This little fat dog would run up to the gate and lazily bark at me and return to the back porch. One day the owner of the dog came out as he barked. She was an older woman, grayish hair slim build, but under her patchwork type dress I could tell she had nice curves and her tits seemed nice and round for her age.

"I'm sorry" she said. "He barks at everything". "It's ok" I replied. As she smiled, I noticed she seemed like an older hippie type, her slender build, her straight hair, but her hips seemed nice and wide, and her unbuttoned dress revealed some space between her breast that aroused me. "I'm Jay". She shot back, "I'm Sarah and my dog is little socks". We shook hands over the fence her hands were soft, we smiled at each and I was on my way.

Each day she seemed to time my walk from and to work, she was always outside picking out of her garden, this time her dress was a lot shorter, and sleeveless, her hair was wet, like she just got out of the shower, and her nipples seemed rock hard under her dress. I finally took my chance. "Hey Sarah, you are picking your dinner for tonight?". "I see you like eggplants. "Yep, about to fry them up, and I would love for you to join me. "Sure" I said. She opened the gate smiled, and she caught me staring at her breast, I caught her looking at the print of my cock.

We went inside, her kitchen was super small, I squeezed past her and my now hard cock brushed against her ass. "I like the other type of eggplant also Jay". She turned around and gazed into my eyes. She put her small hand on my rock-hard dick. I pulled her close to me, my dick was now pressed firmly against her. I started kissing her, moved to her neck, and slid open her shirt and started to suck her hard nipples. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head and pressed it harder to her tits. "Your cock is so hard and big" she gasped.

She pulled away from me grabbed my hand and took me to her small bedroom. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. She looked at it and stroked it. As she stroked it, I pulled up her dress, no panties. I began rubbing her clit and slid my fingers inside her wet pussy. We did this for a short while. She began kissing my neck slid down to my nipples, bit them and grabbed them with her teeth. She got down on her knees. "Stick your tongue out" I ordered. She stuck her tongue out. I took my dick and rubbed on her tongue, then I slid my dick into her mouth.

I started to face fuck her, I was pressing my cock deep into her mouth, her little mouth could fit around my dick, as I tried to force my cock all the way in, but it would only go so far. I angled my cock and rubbed hard against the inside of her cheeks; I could see the bulging print in her jaw. She backed up and gasped for air. She then pointed my cock up and started sucking my balls. She began to stroke my cock, it was glistening with wetness from her mouth, and my pre cum was running down her hand. I pulled her up and laid her on the bed with her head hanging from the bed and I was standing over her.

As she lay on her back looking up at me, my took my cock and pushed it into her mouth again. I started to pull on her nipples as I forced my dick as far as it go, she gagged a little, but it did not stop me. I reached down and began to finger her, she moaned and squirmed with pleasure. I then lowered myself over her, we were in the perfect 69 position. I put my mouth on her wet pussy and began to suck her clit and finger her at the same time. Her moans got louder, and she sucked harder but had her hand around my cock and thrusted into her mouth without my help. My tongue worked every inch of her pussy lips and clit.

She began to shake and let out a huge moan and wrapped her legs tightly around my head and pressed them against the sides of my head. "I'm Cumming, she gasped. I then broke from her grip, grabbed her and put her on all fours. I then took my cock and pushed it into her pussy, it was nice and tight and wet. She clinched up a little and let out a yelp. I shoved my cock as far as I could with each thrust, as I reached around and rubbed her clit at the same time. Her pussy was making the sound of macaroni being stirred.

The rhythm sounded like music to my ears. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and turned her over. I aimed at her small tits with those long hard nipples. I unloaded my cum onto her neck and tits. She tried to grab my cock, but I pushed her hand away. "Don't touch it, I ordered" she looked at me. As my cock throbbed with each shot of cum, she moaned with excitement. "If I pull out and cum and don't touch my dick, I can keep going". She looked confused, so I showed her. I pushed her on her back put her legs on my shoulder and thrust deep inside her wet quivering pussy. She had a shocked look on her face.

As she tried to scoot back a little, I cupped her ass so she could not move back, I have a long dick, so I could feel her cervix at the tip of my dick, this excited me. After a few more thrust, I tried to send my dick into her soul, with one last thrust, I shot another load, but this went deep inside of her, she tensed up and grabbed my shoulders. I held her in that position until every drop of cum was deep inside of her. I pulled out slowly, she looked down as I pulled my wet throbbing cock out of her now stretched pussy. I pulled out and laid my cock on her pussy hairs and some cum continued to dribble onto her low-cut hairs.

I stood up and watched my cum spill out of her tight pussy, and hit the sheets, it was a massive amount. "Don't move, squeeze it out" I ordered. She pushed the cum out and it ran down her taint onto her ass and then the sheets. She sat up and began to clean my cock with her tongue and mouth. She licked her juices from my dick gently. I jumped each time she touched my head because it was so sensitive. She slowly sucked my cock and I flinched and jumped each time her tongue brushed against the head of my cock.

I lay next to her and we fell asleep. After a well-deserved nap, I woke up, she was frying the eggplants and making a meal. This became a normal routine between us. It became more than sex. As I really liked her, and she liked me. We would sit in her yard or she would come down to my little place and we would fuck, laugh tell stories and eat and enjoy each other. It still goes on today, as she is looking over my shoulder reading this story as I type, she is blushing, and laughing and now she is rubbing my cock, got to go, got to create another story.

rn"

https://500px.com/p/corhofactu

https://community.bisafans.de/index.php?user/135862-yidoxifi/#about

https://sketchfab.com/lovomotu

https://1000kitap.com/nucohinu

https://www.hercampus.com/author/justina-simson

http://www.gameblog.fr/forum/user/266448-difiruci/

https://academy.autodesk.com/users/corhofactu

https://works.bepress.com/betsey-gunson/about/

https://www.pixilart.com/zatuwedu

https://www.magic-ville.com/fr/register/perso?user=sosuceca

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Cuckold Story Ch. 13-16

Packer Does The Office Pt. 03