A Cuckold Story Ch. 13-16

Chapter 13

After Cheryl's ill-fated affair with the Colorado Guy, our marriage returned to normal with both my wife and I continually reassuring each other of our love and commitment. Left unsaid in all our conversations, however, was any indication that Cheryl would now be a faithful wife and put her promiscuous ways behind her. I think we both knew that the genie was out of the bottle and that it would only be a matter of time before my wife would be sharing a bed with some hot stud while I waited at home with my hard dick in my hand.

As it turned out it was a little less than three months following Cheryl's break up with the Colorado Guy that she returned home from her Saturday morning workout at the gym to announce that she was meeting a guy from her gym for drinks that evening. For the past couple months, we had not used Cheryl's stories as a prelude to our own sexual activities but when my wife nonchalantly told me she was going out on a date my dick instantly became as hard as a rock. I could tell that Cheryl was trying to gauge my reaction and when she saw the bulge in my pants, she reached over and ran her hand over my crotch while giggling, "It looks like you like the idea of me going out for a drink with this guy."

I couldn't deny that I was excited at the prospect of Cheryl resuming her extramarital adventures and when my wife felt my penis twitch beneath my pants at her comment, she teased, "Oh Mike, you're so dirty. You like having a naughty wife, don't you?" Before I could respond, Cheryl pulled her hand away from my crotch, giggling, "But that's enough for you, Baby. You know the rules. No sex before a date."

I groaned in both pleasure and pain at my wife's teasing banter and when Cheryl announced she was going out to have her nails done I was happy to have a moment's respite from my frustration. While my wife was gone, I busied myself around the house and it was only late that afternoon that she returned home as she had stopped by the mall to pick out a new pair of shoes for her date.

After taking a quick shower, Cheryl asked me to shave her pussy and while I was carefully preparing my wife's nether regions, she told me a little about her date for the evening. The guy she was seeing, who would henceforth be known as the "Gym Guy", was a tall, blond haired stud who she had been flirting with for ages. When she was seeing the Colorado Guy, she had rebuffed his invitations to join him for drink, but now she decided it would be a good time to take the Gym Guy up on his offer. When I asked Cheryl if the Gym Guy was bothered by the fact that she was married, she laughed, "He's married too. His wife's out of town this weekend."

Oddly enough, hearing that my wife was going on a date with a married man was a profound relief. After Cheryl's relationship with the Colorado Guy, I was nervous that she might get romantically involved with another man and if her lovers were married, this would significantly lessen that chance. Later, I learned that this was not always the case, but at the time I was pleased to know that Cheryl would be seeing someone who was already spoken for.

Once I had meticulously shaved my wife's pussy, she proceeded to get dressed. Although she chose not to wear a bra, she did slip on a pair of skimpy thong panties and then selected a black and white dress that she had bought several months earlier and never worn. Cheryl then directed me to get her new shoes and I knelt before her and slipped the black patent leather peep-toe pumps on to her feet and then buckled the tiny clasps on the thin straps running around each ankle.

As I knelt in front of my wife, I couldn't help but fantasize about what she might be doing later that night. Would she leave her heels on if they fucked? Would she drape her ankles over her lover's broad shoulders, and then see her sexy heels and remember that I, her doting husband, had lovingly placed them on her feet earlier that evening? My thoughts overwhelmed me with lust and when I finished buckling the clasp on her right shoe, I couldn't help but lean down to place soft kisses over my wife's feet and shiny patent leather pumps.

Cheryl was sitting on our bed watching my display with a smile on her lips before she interrupted me, saying, "Alright Mike, that's enough. I need to get ready to go."

I guess I was getting a little out of control as I sheepishly let go of my wife's high heeled foot and stood up. Cheryl then headed to the bathroom to apply her makeup while I excused myself and retired to the kitchen to give her some space.

Before she left that evening, Cheryl warned me that she was just going out for a drink and that it wasn't a foregone conclusion that she would end up in bed with her new suitor. However, seeing the way my wife was dressed and knowing that our own sexual liaisons had been less than stellar as of late, I had reason to believe that before the night was through, Cheryl would be welcoming the Gym Guy between her shapely legs. And so, as my wife was leaving, I wished her luck, saying, "I hope you have a good time Honey. And don't worry about me. If you decide to spend the night with him, I'll be okay."

Cheryl laughed off my whole-hearted acquiescence to whatever carnal adventures she chose to pursue as she offered me her cheek for a chaste kiss before strutting out to her car. As I watched my wife's car headed down our street, I was struck with how different I felt than when she had been seeing the Colorado Guy. Cheryl was now going out on a date with a new guy and there was some question as to whether she would end up fucking him. Physically, Cheryl had admitted that the Gym Guy was most definitely her type with his broad shoulders, six-pack abs and muscular physique, but was he someone that had the assertive, self-confidence to lure her into his bed? I found myself anxious and even somewhat worried that Cheryl would find the Gym Guy lacking in some quality and that she would return home unsatisfied.

With all my nervous energy, I found that I didn't have any interest in my usual masturbation session and, instead, I turned my attention to housework, first doing all the laundry and then starting on scrubbing the kitchen and baths. As first one hour turned to two, and then two hours turned to three I realized that with the passage of time it was becoming increasingly likely that Cheryl and the Gym Guy had hit it off and were probably fucking at that very moment. And while I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor, I resolved to treat myself to a lusty masturbation session once I had finished my chores as I couldn't keep my mind off my wife and her new boyfriend.

As it turned out, I ended up spending quite a bit of time on my tasks, ironing all the freshly laundered clothes and making sure all my wife's delicate lingerie was carefully hand-washed and it was almost midnight when I finally slipped into bed and began to fondle myself. I had just started to run my hand up and down my erection, imagining all the erotic delights taking place between Cheryl and the Gym Guy, when I heard my wife's car pull into the driveway. I immediately pulled my hand off my dick and tried to feign sleep as I listened to the click-clack of my wife's heels on the walkway followed by the opening of our front door.

Cheryl didn't waste any time making her way to the bedroom and when she entered the room and turned on the light, I saw my wife in all her glory. Her hair was disheveled, and her makeup was smeared, but she just radiated sensuality and I was awestruck at how beautiful she looked. Without a word, I eased myself out of bed, my still hard penis bobbing with each step as I made my way to Cheryl and then knelt in front of her. I then reached up under her dress and taking the side strings of her panties in each hand, I slid the skimpy thong down her legs until the panties were bunched around her ankles. Cheryl just gave me a sexy smile as she lifted one of her shoes and stepped out of the panties leaving the lacy garment still encircling her other ankle. My wife then hiked up her dress to reveal a well-fucked pussy and I couldn't help but begin to place soft kisses all over her pubic mound as I placed both hands on Cheryl's pert behind and pulled her to me.

Neither Cheryl, nor I, had spoken one word between us when my wife pulled away from me and moved to the bed, laying back on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs to give me complete access to her juicy cunt. I didn't even bother to stand as I crawled over to Cheryl on all fours and eagerly began to tongue her fleshy lips like a man possessed. Given that the Gym Guy was married, I wasn't overly surprised that Cheryl had opted to forgo condoms and as I lapped at her sweet pussy, I tasted her lover's sperm mixed with my wife's own juices. I kept up my oral ministrations for at least ten minutes, enthusiastically devouring all traces of my wife's tryst, while she moaned out in appreciation of my efforts. Eventually, I could feel Cheryl begin to approach orgasm and I turned my attention to her clitoris. And as I gently massaged her clit with my tongue, my wife exploded in orgasm, an additional dollop of her juices and the Gym Guy's semen flooding my mouth as she held my head firmly against her crotch.

When Cheryl had recovered from her climax, I lifted my head up and looking up from between my wife's legs, I asked, "How was the Gym Guy?"

My wife was still luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm as she sighed, "Oh my God, he was so good. I really needed that." Cheryl then scooted up in the bed, patting the mattress beside her indicating I should join her. I didn't have to asked twice as I leapt up on to the bed, my rock-hard dick anxious to receive some overdue attention. When I was lying beside Cheryl, she turned on her side to look at me as she teasingly asked, "So, Baby, did you play with yourself thinking about me being naughty?"

When I told Cheryl that I hadn't had a chance to masturbate as I had been too busy with household chores, she seemed genuinely disappointed. And when I reached over to cuddle my wife, in anticipation of making love, she pulled back saying, "No, Mike, not tonight. I want to see you play with yourself instead, okay?"

Now, my masturbatory habits had long since been known to Cheryl, but for some reason I had always been reticent to pleasure myself in her presence. But maybe it was because I hadn't come in several days, or maybe I was just still under my wife's erotic spell, but when Cheryl asked me to jack off for her I didn't refuse and instead I reached down with my right hand and began to fondle my hard penis. My wife watched me intently as I began to work my hand up and down the length of my penis as I masturbated to thoughts of her earlier encounter.

To aid me in my efforts, Cheryl scooted close to me and in her best sultry voice, began to whisper certain details from her date. My wife told me that although she was really attracted to the Gym Guy, she had only planned to give him a blowjob in his car after their drinks. But as she was sucking his cock, he reached down and, pushing her panties aside, started fingering her juicy pussy. Cheryl said that she orgasmed almost immediately with the Gym Guy's cock in her mouth and his fingers in her pussy, and when she finished coming, she pulled his rod from her mouth and moaned, "I need you to fuck me."

Fortunately, there was a nondescript motel not far from them and within no more than ten minutes or so, the two lovers were sprawled on the bed and the Gym Guy's thick cock was once again buried in my wife's mouth. Once the Gym Guy's shaft was fully erect, Cheryl rolled onto her back and begged him to fuck her and within seconds my wife was welcoming her new lover's cock deep within her eager pussy.

As I continued to masturbate to my wife's recap of her date, I realized that Cheryl was riveted with my performance. When I opened my eyes to look at my wife, she was watching me intently and although there was no physical contact between us, I sensed that she was enjoying this almost as much as I was. Cheryl later told me that I was right. She absolutely loved watching me pleasure myself to details of her encounter with another man and it proved to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was just as much into this lifestyle as she was. When we discussed it later, Cheryl explained that while she loved my post-encounter pussy cleansing as it showed that I approved of her infidelities, this was different. Witnessing my intense arousal and eagerness to masturbate to details from her date bolstered my wife's confidence that her escapades were not just an enhancement to her sex life, but to mine as well.

For my part, as I stroked me dick furiously, reveling in my wife's naughty tale, I realized that masturbating in front of Cheryl wasn't something to be ashamed of at all. On the contrary, jerking off in front of my wife was incredibly erotic and, in a way, intimate. Performing this most personal of acts in front of my wife was liberating and the fact that she had just returned home, dripping come from another man only made the experience more intense. And what I loved most of all is that instead of my typical hair-trigger performance, I was able to slow my pace at will, sometimes even removing my hand from my penis altogether thus allowing me to enjoy a lengthy sexual session, even if my wife was merely a passive observer.

Of course, even masturbating I have my limits and as Cheryl described how the Gym Guy had rolled her over while she was riding him, his long, thick cock never once leaving the velvety embrace of her pussy, I began to come. My cock twitching several times in my hand as semen began oozing out of the tip of my penis while I continued to stroke myself.

Cheryl watched me come with a mixture of love and approval and when she saw the sperm oozing from my dick, she exclaimed, "Oh my God, you made yourself come!" My wife had been careful not to touch me while I was masturbating but as I was pumping out my load onto my hand and stomach, she leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, whispering, "That was so sexy."

Hearing Cheryl's words of encouragement allowed me to savor the afterglow of my orgasm without any self-doubts or other misgivings and I continued to milk my penis of every drop of warm come while my wife looked on serenely. Yes, I had just been relegated to jacking off while my wife's lover had enjoyed the pleasures of her slippery pussy, but for some reason I didn't feel shortchanged in the slightest. And when my wife told me she loved me, I couldn't help but return the sentiment, telling her that I loved her with all my heart and thanking her for a truly incredible evening.

Chapter 14

After Cheryl's date with the Gym Guy she continued to see him on a somewhat regular basis. Because he was married, their get-togethers were often during the week and typically consisted of meeting at a nearby hotel for a two or three-hour sexual encounter. And each time my wife would return home, I would greet her in the bedroom, licking and sucking her well fucked pussy before masturbating to orgasm while listening to Cheryl describe her evening.

After several months of this routine, I could tell that Cheryl was wanting to broaden her sexual horizons and, to be honest, I was wary of her focusing her attentions on just one guy as I had seen what had happened with the Colorado Guy. And so, one night after I had just finished jerking off to my wife's detailed description of her earlier encounter, I sheepishly said, "Honey, I know you like the Gym Guy, but maybe you should see other guys too?"

It probably sounded funny to have me, Cheryl's husband, suggesting that she add more lovers to her rotation, but my wife didn't see it that way as she smiled teasingly and said, "Wow, Mike. You read my mind. I was thinking the exact same thing. I like the Gym Guy and all, but it'd be fun to go out with other guys too. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

I then went on to tell Cheryl of my fears surrounding her becoming too close to one boyfriend and how I would prefer it if she had multiple lovers. I think my wife was a little surprised at my admission as she first assured me that she was not falling for the Gym Guy in the same way she had with her previous lover. I was relieved to hear my wife tell me this, but I couldn't help but be somewhat wary as I said, "That's really great to hear, but I still think you might want to date other guys too."

Cheryl then giggled, "So you want me to be a slut, is that it?"

"No, no, I didn't mean that. I just thought...", I stammered while blushing at my wife's comment.

Cheryl giggled at my backpedaling as she cut me off, saying, "Don't worry Mike. I know you didn't mean anything by it. But, you know, I think I'd like to have a couple boyfriends. So long as you don't mind, I think it'd be fun."

It would have been hard to argue that I would be opposed to my wife's proposal as I had been unconsciously massaging my sticky semen coated penis throughout our conversation. And even though I'd just come, I felt my dick begin to stiffen in my hand as I thought about my wife enjoying the attentions of many different men while always returning home to me, her faithful, loving husband. In fact, I started to masturbate for a second time, and it took only a couple minutes or so, before I was coming once again while Cheryl teased me, telling me, "Oh my God, Honey, I can't wait. I'm going to fuck lots of different guys."

That night Cheryl told me that she was going to place an online personals ad looking for tall, handsome, muscular, well-hung men. My wife went on to tell me that one of the single girls in her office had put up an ad just the month before and she had received numerous replies from good looking men. Cheryl was unsure whether an ad from a married woman might receive the same response, but she was willing to give it a try.

And the very next day, Cheryl had me take several discreet photos showing her body but avoiding a direct view of her face. My wife then told me that when the pictures returned from the photo processor, she wanted me to scan them into a digital format for her ad. She then set about writing the text for her ad and only showed me the final version several days later after I'd emailed her the photos. The ad simply read as follows:

Naughty wife looking for occasional dates with a handsome, virile man.

I'm a happily married woman looking to add some excitement to my life. Looking for a tall (6'+), muscular, handsome man interested in occasional dating, dining and more. I'm petite and slim with long brown hair. I've been told I'm attractive and I like to dress to impress. I'm very discreet and you should be too.

And of the photos I had scanned, Cheryl selected two pictures. One showed my wife bent over holding a railing in our house, arching her back and with her feet approximately three feet apart. Cheryl was wearing a tight black miniskirt, stockings, black platform high heels and a blue shimmery top. There was at least an inch of my wife's creamy white thighs showing between the tops of her stockings and the hem of her skirt and the effect was very suggestive. The other picture showed Cheryl seated on our staircase, wearing a black mini-dress and a pair of outrageously tall wooden platform heels that I'd bought for her to wear on one of her dates with the Colorado Guy. She had blurred her face, but you could still tell that you were looking at a very attractive woman as my wife showed quite a bit of her sexy legs in the picture.

I had no doubt that the ad, when coupled with the pictures would attract a fair number of responses but Cheryl was more uncertain. But, within minutes of posting the ad, replies started rolling in. Within just a few days, Cheryl had literally hundreds of replies, men beseeching my wife for a date, promising to provide her the most enchanting and erotic evening ever. Cheryl started sorting through the responses almost immediately, instantly eliminating any that didn't include a photo as well as those that didn't meet her requirements. When I asked whether I could see any of the replies to her ad, Cheryl bluntly told me that she didn't want me "meddling" in her dating life. And although I was disappointed in not being able to see any of the men who might soon be fucking my wife, I was able to console myself with the fact that Cheryl seemed on cloud nine at the number of handsome, virile men who were vying for her attention.r"

https://www.csfd.cz/uzivatel/841041-meyiquzu/

https://www.question-orthographe.fr/question/prises-de-vue-aeriennes-ou-prises-de-vue-aeriennes/

https://www.landfx.com/community/profile/2912-fiwotege.html

https://www.techsite.io/p/1955878

https://kowabana.jp/users/108659

https://ideas.digitalocean.com/ideas/DO-I-175

https://earlyretirementnow.com/Forum/profile/loyululo/

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/member.php?u=105635

https://contribuez.conventioncitoyennepourleclimat.fr/profiles/kurulope/following

https://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp?userid=922287

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Neighbor

Packer Does The Office Pt. 03